Wednesday, July 20, 2005

get to know me through picx PART II

Big thanks to Wes350 for pointing out my mistake in the previous post:
I am the man with the dawgs. Wes is on the RIGHT.
I was confused because I was thinking about when the picture was taken. Way back then, Wes was on my LEFT.

Here's some more pix to help you visualize my vibe. Soon we'll talk about other vibes (including one from AFRICA!).


This is me playing THE OCEAN by LED ZEPPELIN. Yes, this is a very challenging piece and I would NOT recommend it for beginners or intermediates.









This is my friend Rostam, Me and my gf Monica at a 4th of July BBQ and Swim City.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remove this picture! i do not like it!!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am feelin some bad vibes here...

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonham is totally brutal dude! can you play "Kashmir"?

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man i heard Valerie on the radio the other day. sounded amazing, to be sure, but maybe a little alarming too: there was a ton of digital reverb on the snare that is just absent from your mp3 of it!! maybe the compressed radio mix ended up boosting it or something. it is even more of a document of 1982 than we realized.
i finally listened to vibe alive -- that herbie hancock 7" from 1984 that i bought in pittsburgh. similar pitch-wheel solo on that one.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Girlfriend"? This is the part where I get stalkerish

8:56 PM  
Anonymous DAZZA said...

This gf... Monica, Sara or Nadja... ME EZZY MEEEEEEE

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Do My Economics Assignment said...

Do My Economics Assignment assignment writers across the globe are well trained in their chosen field of study which reflects in multiple offer. It is important to choose the best one among the many.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home