Thursday, December 15, 2005

what's the frequency, kenneth?

Almost done with finals. Writing all these papers really paralyzes my brain. We've all been to that dark place in the heart of December, right?

I've been going deep on the internet during my "study breaks." especially on thefacebook.com which now lets you post pictures; this shit is really next level.

anyway, i came across these pictures while browsing. one picture is of my cousin Asher. I have no idea who the other people are ("RANDOM") although I did some Blade Runner photo-analysis and determined that they are dancing in the Lerner Party Space.





You can imagine how I felt to see these pictures almost back2back. I was already struck by the picture with asher and then, to see the same NB-effect in some crazy columbia picturez...are you there god, it's me ezra??

i kept browsing facebook pictures looking for at least one more picture of ghostly New Balances but couldn't find any.

please contact me if you have any pictures with this effect. i'm going to limit it to grey new balances, but maybe i'll open it up later.

looking at those pictures at the same time really gives me a strange feeling in my gut. is this what the davinci code is about???

10 Comments:

Blogger Stephen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:19 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all you have to do to link to things is do [a href="link"]link[/a] but with < and > instead of brackets.

also, this vibe has been chilled out to smell like curry in mini skirts

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TRIED THAT SHIT ASSHOLE

oh.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Stephen said...

one

two

three (i think these are actually NBs)

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

back on the wagon!

it looks like this vibe has been narrowed down even to one specific NB model?!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.deaconmusic.com/images/Glow%20shoes.jpg

Another crazy instance. Rockin' so hard the glow seeps out his feet.

1:31 AM  
Anonymous li'l snaxy said...

are you there ezra?? It's me snaxy.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous le refuge marie plume said...

Very creative ppost

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home