Wednesday, September 14, 2005

NOW IT GETS SERIOUS!

YO! NOW IT GETS SERIOUS!
My name is Ezra and I'm back on the beautiful and mysterious Upper West Side. My senior year has officially started [SENIORS!!]. Anyway, I'm seriously going to start working on this blog because I think it's important to keep up with new technology and to organize thoughts. Plus I think I know how to put mp3's up and shit. Also, it's embarrassing that my blog is one of the least popular on the internet.
Enough soul-searching!!

Boy, I've been listening to such great records lately I barely know where to begin; stuff like the first Hiroshima LP, Paul Winter's groundbreaking animal sounds-smooth jazz fusion record Common Ground, Bachata Hits 2005! You gotta be kidding me! This is the best time to be alive and those three records prove it because this is the first time on earth that a guy could sit in a room on the beautiful and mysterious Upper West Side and listen to all three in a row. This is not to say that we live in a perfect world...


First things first though. I gotta get some shit off my chest:
I didn't have a lot of time to record this summer, but I did get started on a project that I'm very excited about. My good friend Andrei has been wanting to cut a solo album for a long time (he's a member of NJ noize dudez Gorgot). I helped him make the artwork a long time ago, but he never got around to recording some music to go with it.














This summer the stars finally aligned! While chilling at Wes Miles' house in beautiful Frenchtown, NJ, we finally got the creative juices flowing. In a short burst of creative lightning, we recorded two songs for Andrei's album. Wes, Andrei and I all contributed! GESTAMKUNSTWERK!

PLEASE listen to these mp3's and let me (us) know what you think! I could tell you more but the plot is clearly stated in the music. These mp3's are a little quiet, but don't worry about it.

RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS
SORRY, I HAD TO TAKE THESE SWEET MP3's DOWN. DL THEM FROM ANDREI'S MYSPACE PAGE

Andrei - It Ain't Easy

Andrei - Anthony

10 Comments:

Blogger ezrakoenig said...

WOW, THE COMMENTS ARE REALLY POURING IN! I LOVE BLOGGING!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha blog-whore-ia!

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Ezra,

great blog

sincerely,

Rostam

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i wish that i had tasted chili, sometimes only though... what a day!
ps... great album andrei... you seem like a really awesome dude! one time i moved to a new city, one time only though... what a day!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Kate Rose said...

I FEEL THE TUMBLE-WEEDS A-BLOWIN' ROUND THESE PARTS. I MUST FIND THESE HERE SWEET SONGS and listen. I wonder if thou hath forgotten about this blog...a blog is never truly forgotten!! "Nothing is ever really forgotten", now where's that quote from? sounds so familiar...OHH right! Spirited Away! Alright I've done enough pointless rambling, back to drinking lukewarm tea and attempting to be productive.

12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow great blog Ezra

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obat herbal ambeien wasir di surabaya - obat herbal ambeyen wasir yg direkomendasikan dokter
obat herbal ambeien wasir di jabodetabek - obat kutil kemaluan - kemaluan di apotik
obat herbal ambeien wasir di medan - obat untuk kutil kemaluan
obat wasir ambeien online - obat untuk kutil kemaluan
obat herbal ampuh ambeyen wasir yg mujarab - obat terbaik untuk kutil pada kemaluan pria wanita

obat herbal ampuh ambeyen wasir yg cocok - obat herbal ampuh ambeyen wasir yg sip
obat herbal ampuh ambeyen wasir yg recommended - obat wasir di apotik
obat herbal ampuh ambeyen wasir yg oke bgt - obat bermutu untuk kutil pada kemaluan pria wanita
obat herbal ampuh ambeyen wasir yg OK bgt - obat tradisional untuk kutil pada kemaluan pria wanita
obat herbal ampuh ambeyen wasir yg langsung sembuh - obat herbal alami untuk kutil pada kemaluan pria wanita

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Cara Mengobati Asam Urat Secara Alami Dan Cepat said...

thanks for information.
article very nice..

8:31 PM  
Blogger Anna Ceclia Piwowar said...

this one for valley frog

11:21 PM  
Blogger Anna Ceclia Piwowar said...

so true queen

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home